Sinarmas Mining is seeking competent experts, to lead the process of continuous improvement and innovation within our company. Your experience, insights and skills are the fuel that drives changes and help us to make an impact that matters both for your self-development and our company.
Join us, and embrace the opportunity to developing together with great people in our company.
Requirements: Understands relationship between Product Owner, Scrum Master, and rest of the team, with a strong sense of design thinking
Experience managing large initiatives across cross functional teams
Understands and adapts to the ways of working of a cross-functional agile team
Understand interdependencies in data and software engineering
Requirements: • Hold Bachelor Degree (Min. GPA 3) or Master Degree (Min. GPA 3.25) in the Engineering majors — Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geology Engineering, Mining Engineering, and the like.
• Preferably having work experiences max. 2 years in relevant field --- fresh graduate engineers who have high genuine interest in engineering field are most welcomed.
• Max. age 29 years by end of Dec 2021.
• High performing talents with self-drive and passion to learn and become a leader.
• Able to quickly adapt to new professional collaborative environments, deal with flexibility, take initiatives, and achieve the goals set up.
• Fluent in English, both speaking & writing.
Requirements: Has minimum 4 years of experience in software development.
Has good hands-on experience in developing softwares using GoLang.
hands-on knowledge of Node.js is a plus.
Has very good hands on experience in writing unit test cases in GoLang.
Has good hands-on experience in developing web services using REST and SOAP
Should have good exposure to SQL and No-SQL databases
Exposure to containerization (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) is a plus.
Has good exposure to CI/CD (BitBucket pipeline, Jenkins).
Hands-on experience in microservices-based architecture.
Able to review codebase of developers at least in the programming languages of Golang/Node.js
Knowledge of cloud native infrastructure is a plus.
Should have experience working in Agile methodologies.
Should be a good team player , knows how to constructively give/accept feedbacks.
Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
Requirements: 2-5 years of professional experience as an Experience Designer
Hands-on experience designing consumer applications for desktop, web, and mobile
Creative problem solving and analytical thinking
Able to produce high quality flows, screens and solutions in a fast-paced environment
Combined skills in 2 of 3 of the following: User Research, Interaction Design, Visual Design
Requirements: 8-12 years experience on managing lending product offerings and proposition
Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the lending industry
Proven knowledge on the relevant use cases (property-backed financing or working capital financing for small
business) in term of market trend, competitive landscape and customer insights
Requirements: - 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and building mobile applications in any language or stack.
- Have a good understanding of ReactJS or ReactNative or AngularJS.
- Experience in troubleshooting mobile application performance issues.
- A good understanding of the build, deployment, and release cycle of mobile applications
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA preferred; 2-4 years experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields; strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or comparable discipline
2+ years of experience in a financial institution
Loan experience or loan operations is a plus
Experience in P2P lending platform is a strong plus
Prior supervisory experience or familiarity with OJK regulation a plus
Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word)
General to intermediate accounting knowledge
Strong interpersonal & client servicing skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals in all areas of the bank, customers and vendors in a professional manner.
Ability to work with a significant amount of detailed information in an accurate, timely and confidential manner.
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Sound judgement and decision-making abilities
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or applied math; hold data engineering certifications (e.g. AliCloud/AWS/Azure/GCP Certified Data Engineer); Technical skills: Python, Apache spark, Hadoop, hive, SQL, Kafka, Airflow. Experience: 3+ years
Requirements: 5+ years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies etc.; 3+ years of experience with coding using JAVA, HTML5, DB2, XML; 2+ years of experience with web security technology; 3+ years of experience with software QA tools and processes
Requirements: Have experiences nearly 8 years in the same position, Good understanding of docker and container concept, Good leadership, communication, analytical, & solutioning skill, Goal oriented mindset and want to go extra miles, Must be proactive, discipline, multi-tasking, good attitude, can work under pressure, willing to learn, and have ownership
Requirements: Min. 5 years experience in the same position, Good leadership, communication, analytical, & solutioning skill, Goal oriented mindset and want to go extra miles, Must be proactive, discipline, multi-tasking, good attitude, can work under pressure, willing to learn, and have ownership
Requirements: • Graduates from Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Economy, Accounting, Math, or Engineering (preferably from overseas universities)
• Minimum GPA 3.5 (max. 4.0) and have taken GMAT test before with score min. 450 are preferred
• Work experiences in Financial Services or Consultancy Services and certification in CFA Level 1 are preferred
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• This position needs someone who are tech-savvy, able to quickly adapt to new professional collaborative environments, deal with flexibility, take initiatives, and achieve results
· Hold Bachelor Degree (Min. GPA 3) or Master Degree (Min. GPA 3.25) in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematic (STEM)
· Preferably having work experiences max 2 yoe in Technology Industry
· Max age 27 YO by end of Dec 2021
· High performing talents with self-drive and passion to learn and become a leader
· Able to quickly adapt to new professional collaborative environments, deal with flexibility, take initiatives, and achieve
· Fluent in English, both speaking & writing, Tech Savvy and deep understanding of the latest IT Technology