Sinarmas Mining is seeking competent experts, to lead the process of continuous improvement and innovation within our company. Your experience, insights and skills are the fuel that drives changes and help us to make an impact that matters both for your self-development and our company.
Join us, and embrace the opportunity to developing together with great people in our company.
Requirements: Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
Hands-on-experience in core analytic methods and areas such as anti-fraud detection, credit scoring and cross-selling recommendations
Requirements: - Graduates of SMK/D3/S1 from Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information System with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Have at least 2 years of experience in JAVA Programming Language
- Must have knowledge about OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and RDBMS
- Able to work in teams and individually
- Disciplined, responsible, dedicated, loyal
- Good analytical and logical thinking in order to solve problems with a positive attitude
- Have knowledge of Java Development Tools, Java Monitoring Tools, Struts, Spring, Eclipse, Netbeans, Tomcat, JBoss, Quarts, etc.), and/or Test Automation Tools (JMeter, JUnit Selenium, Rational Functional Test, Rational Performance Test), and/or PL/SQL and/or have experience in banking or financial institution are plus points
Requirements: • A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. A degree in marketing communication, or a related field is preferred.
• Strong presentation, writing and negotiation skills, including the ability to elaborate partnership projects and grant proposals
• Must possess an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision
• Sense of initiative, discretion, mature judgment, and entrepreneurial spirit is required. Capacity to effectively interact with a multiplicity of stakeholders including senior leaders.
• Innovation and strategic thinking are highly valued. Strategy consulting background or experience in an innovative environment are a plus.
Requirements: • Graduates from Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Economy, Accounting, Math, or Engineering (preferably from overseas universities)
• Minimum GPA 3.5 (max. 4.0) and have taken GMAT test before with score min. 450 are preferred
• Work experiences in Financial Services or Consultancy Services and certification in CFA Level 1 are preferred
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• This position needs someone who are tech-savvy, able to quickly adapt to new professional collaborative environments, deal with flexibility, take initiatives, and achieve results
Requirements: • Hold Bachelor Degree (Min. GPA 3) or Master Degree (Min. GPA 3.25) in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematic (STEM)
• Preferably having work experiences max 2 yoe in Technology Industry
• Max age 27 YO by end of Dec 2021
• High performing talents with self-drive and passion to learn and become a leader
• Able to quickly adapt to new professional collaborative environments, deal with flexibility, take initiatives, and achieve
• Fluent in English, both speaking & writing, Tech Savvy and deep understanding of the latest IT Technology